Tuesday 19 April 2016

Clearing Out My Baby Items/Where to Get Boxes from Now On

Hello Loves!
Have you heard? There are Ontario-wide baby boxes in the works :)

Their website is here: https://babyboxcanada.org/

And here is an article confirming that they are authentic (I wondered too haha!): http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/19/baby-box-canada_n_9158616.html


As much as I have loved doing this for you, this little local endeavor has grown faster than I can handle. I have spent the last few months trying to find solutions and came to the conclusion that the only way for this to keep running was for it to grow significantly. More people, it's own space, etc. Then look what showed up? Someone else with the same idea but with more people and space! :P

So I am clearing the baby clothes out of my little laundry room and passing you over to the professionals. Thank you so, so much to all of the wonderful people who have made this happen! Every single thing that went in those boxes was generously donated by people in your community who wanted to make a difference.

 In the spirit of that I have divided what was left into one last round of baby boxes. They are pre-made and ready to go. Some are old boxes that were never picked up, some were made from what was left of my inventory. I have divided them by gender but that is all. No substitutions or requests, they go as is. The first people to arrange to pick them up will get them. One box per person. E-mail katieryn226@gmail.com  to arrange pick-up.

I have to offer:

5 Boy Boxes
4 Girl Boxes
3 Neutral Boxes

1 Bag Breastfeeding Supplies
1 Bag Cloth Diapering Supplies

I also have some bags of stained baby clothes if you are interested in trying to get them clean. I have one boy bag, one neutral bag and 2 girl bags. Feel free to ask for these with a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment